Future Network & Mobile Summit 2010
16 - 18 June 2010, Florence, Italy
Future Network and MobileSummit 2010 features an Exhibition, which provides the opportunity to showcase research results and applications through technology demonstrations, whether funded commercially or at national, regional or European level. While some space will be offered for posters, most of the Exhibition will be reserved for innovative technology demonstrations.
Potential exhibitors will be selected based on the quality and relevance of their submission to the conference themes, with preference given to those presenting innovative technology demonstrations.
The Exhibition is only open to conference delegates. Exhibitors must man their stands during specific times of the day but during other times are welcome to attend Conference Sessions of interest.
To maximise demonstration and networking opportunities for exhibitors, coffee breaks and lunch are held in the Exhibition area.
Participation in the Exhibition is rewarding, as it provides an opportunity to make international contacts and to build relationships with potential partners or clients from around the world. Having a demonstration or poster accepted for the Future Network and MobileSummit 2010 Exhibition will significantly contribute towards exploitation and dissemination obligations under national, regional and European research programmes. It provides an invaluable platform to develop market awareness and receive user feedback from around the world.
The Future Network and MobileSummit 2010 Organising Committee is subventing the costs associated with exhibition space and furnishings for suitable demonstrations and posters, under a competitive Call for Exhibitors.
The Call for Exhibitors open with a closing date of 05 March 2010. Since the level of competition for available demonstration stands is likely to be high, applicants are advised to clearly state what they are planning to demonstrate and the value add for the conference delegates.
General Terms & Conditions
1. All demonstration stands must be staffed during specific Exhibition times (11:00 - 11:30, 13:00 - 14:30, 16:15 - 16:45 and 18:00 - 20:00 on Wednesday). During other times exhibitors are welcome to attend Conference Sessions of interest.
2. All personnel involved in any Exhibition stand must be registered for the conference and only registered Delegates/Exhibitors/Presenters will have access to the Exhibition and Conference areas during the Event.
3. Exhibitors involved in EU-funded projects are subvented by the Conference Organisers and will make a contribution towards demonstrations stands: 3m * 1m stand - 400 euro, 6m * 1m stand - 625 euro and 9m * 1m stand - 775 euro. Commercial Exhibitors may be considered subject to available space
4. A minimum of two people must man each 3m stand. A minimum of four people must man each 6m stand. A minimum of six people must man each 9m stand.
5. PCs, monitors and dedicated Internet access are additional items. Each exhibitor is responsible for ordering and paying for such services, if required, with the relevant suppliers.
6. Stand material, posters and literature should be put in place between 14:30 - 17:30 on Tuesday 15 June or before 08:30 on Wednesday 16 June. Nothing should be removed before 13:30 on Friday 18 June. Exhibitors must remove all material from their stands between 13:30 - 14:30 on Friday.
7. Material may be removed if the quality or content is not regarded as suitable by the Organising Committee. No refund will be provided in such circumstances.
8. While the conference will not be open to the general public and the Exhibition area will be locked each evening, the organisers cannot take any responsibility for any losses incurred and organisations should ensure that they have sufficient insurance cover particularly for any equipment they plan to use during the Exhibition.
Technology Demonstration Stands
Demonstrators can apply for 3m or 6m demonstration stands.
A table, chair, electricity socket and fascia board with the exhibit name (suitable for exhibition titles up to 20 letters) will be provided.
In light of the fact that there are a limited number of demonstration stands available, applications should clearly state what will be demonstrated, why it will add value for conference participants and justify the size of stand required.
Poster Display Panel
Limited Poster Display space is available to disseminate results or present literature.
Poster panels are 1m wide x 1m high and ideal for A0 or A1 portrait orientated posters. All content should be in English. Posters should focus on illustrating or highlighting actual or potential research results.
If you are already registered on the ICT-MobileSummit portal, please click LOG IN to access the Exhibition Application Form. You can retrieve your password via Password Reminder. It is important that all transactions are saved to one profile per user so please do not register again.
If you do not already have log in details, please click on NEW USER to submit your contact details. Upon submission you will receive a username and password by e-mail to access the portal and will be redirected to the Exhibition Application Form. All accepted exhibitors must complete full payment registration by 31 March 2010.
Powered by ConferenceManager