Future Network & Mobile Summit 2013
3 - 5 July 2013, Lisbon, Portugal
Poster Paper Submission
One of the objectives of FutureNetworkSummit is to showcase projects co-funded by the European Commission in the core thematic areas. As a consequence, in all its editions, the conference has allowed these projects to present themselves and the results of the research performed in the projects, as well as to show prototypes and demonstrations.
In order to give these projects an opportunity to be at the conference, and to show themselves to the community, as well as to present some initial results, the Steering Committee decided to launch a Call for Posters, as follows:
- authors (projects) may submit a proposal for a Poster to be displayed at the conference;
- these posters will be submitted via a Poster template, which basically is a four pages abstract, similar to the regular Papers;
- submitted Posters'abstracts will be light-reviewed by the Steering Committee;
- accepted Posters' abstracts will be part of the conference proceedings, indicated as such, but will not be considered regular papers, thus, not being uploaded to IEEE Xplore;
- in order to enable the adequate exposure of the Posters, one time-slot of the conference will be dedicated to them.
All poster papers (4 pages in length) using the Future Network and MobileSummit Word or Latex Templates must be submitted online by 05 April 2013. Papers can be submitted either as Word or PDF documents.
It is a condition of submitting a Poster Paper that (a) authors act on feedback and comments provided by the Programme Committee to ensure high quality conference proceedings, (b) presenters act on feedback provided by their Session Chair to ensure high quality presentations, and (c) presenters register and pay the participant's fee by 26 April prior to the finalisation of the conference proceedings.
Following provisional acceptance of papers, authors are expected to act on initial feedback provided by the Programme Committee prior to submitting a final Poster Paper for publication. Final Poster Papers are subject to editorial review and a quality check.
Poster Paper deadline: 05 April 2013
Poster Paper acceptance notification: 19 April 2013
Poster Paper final submission: 26 April 2013
Poster Paper presenters registration: 26 April 2013
Steps to Submit a Poster Paper
2. All papers are reviewed. Please ensure that there are no contact details within the text of your paper submission for review (Word document or PDF), the properties of the file or the file name prior to uploading it onto the server. You can enter all authors and co-authors details as part of the online submission form.
3. If you have not previously registered on the Future Network and MobileSummit portal (all existing profiles set up on ICT-MobileSummit are transferred), please click on New User and complete your contact details. The server will issue you with a username and password by e-mail to allow you to access your personal page.
4. Upon completion of your details, you will automatically be redirected to the paper submission form where you will enter your paper title, co-authors and the relevant classification (paper type - select Poster Paper and thematic classification).
5. If you have already registered, please login using your existing log in details (which can be retrieved via Password Reminder) and click Continue to submit the paper.
6. Upon upload of your paper, the server will issue an automated acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail.
7. You can review the Poster Paper submitted via your personal page and update and resubmit it up to the deadline of 05 April 2013. Each submission receives a unique reference number. Updated versions for a submission must be submitted by clicking on the Resubmit link beside the Paper link in the Paper Details section on your personal page. Previous versions of your paper are automatically overwritten when a new version is saved. Only the last version submitted before the deadline is reviewed. Please note that once a paper has been allocated to the Programme Committee for review, it is no longer possible to resubmit it.
8. Please note the Organising Committee will only communicate with the author who submitted the Poster paper.
9. Each presenter will present one Poster Paper in the Programme. While an author is welcome to submit more than one poster paper, in the event that more than one poster paper is accepted, it is necessary to agree a presenter for each poster paper with co-authors that is not already in the Programme.
Powered by ConferenceManager