Future Network & Mobile Summit 2012
4 - 6 July 2012, Berlin, Germany
Call for Papers & Workshop Submissions
High-quality papers (up to 8 pages) are invited for Future Network and MobileSummit 2012. The conference language is English and papers should focus on Scientific Research, Technical or Visionary Concepts.
Papers must highlight Level of Innovation as well as Actual or Expected Impact of the results. Papers must present Analysis of Initial or Final Research Results, including where appropriate, Results of Commercial Exploitation.
It should focus on a research topic on which either a case study, initial or final results can be published. General project descriptions are not appropriate.
Proposals for Workshop topics should be thematically focused, and normally will include presentations from several complementary projects. The Thematic Workshops will be incorporated within the Programme tracks, taking into account available sessions and relevant submitted papers.
- Radio Access and Spectrum
- Converged and Optical Networks
- Future Internet Technologies
- Integrated Satellite Communications
Please visit conference themes for a more detailed breakdown under each thematic priority.
Publishing schedule for Future Network and MobileSummit 2012
The publishing schedule for Future Network and MobileSummit 2012 is as follows:
- Papers (up to 8 pages using Future Network and MobileSummit Template) submitted online by 09 December
- Feedback from Technical Programme Committee provided in early February
- Submission of Final Paper (using Future Network and MobileSummit Template) online by 09 March for editorial review and quality check
Terms and Conditions related to submitting papers
- All papers submitted by 09 December will be independently blind reviewed by at least two members of the TPC. Authors should therefore ensure that their names or any author-identifying information (including acknowledgements) are not included, in the Word or PDF document submitted;
- All author and co-author details will be input as part of the online submission form and the Organising Committee will only contact the submitting author. Please note that Technical Programme Committee Members will not have access to author/co-author details.
- The decision of the TPC in relation to the acceptance of papers is final;
- Each presenter will present one paper in the Programme. While an author is welcome to submit more than one paper, in the event that more than one paper is accepted, it is necessary to agree a presenter for each paper with co-authors that is not already in the Programme;
- Authors will act on feedback and comments provided by the TPC to ensure high quality conference proceedings;
- Presenters will submit a copy of their presentation as a PowerPoint or PDF online in advance of the conference so that their Session Chair can provide feedback to ensure high quality conference presentations;
- All presenters will register and pay the participant's fee by 31 March 2012, prior to the publication of the Final Programme.
Powered by ConferenceManager